Thursday, July 5, 2007

THE 4TH OF JULY...






Man it has been forever it seems like since i have blogged! I have been busy with my 2 jobs! Yes i have 2 summer jobs and am so excited! I am trying to save as much money as i can for my tuition to Sold Out. So when i got offered another job i took it! I prayed about it and saw it as God was wanting to bless me with even more money. And i am totally fine with working for it! So i am babysitting during the day and working at The Miladi Group 3 evenings a week! I am having so much fun!


So here are some pics from the 4th of July! My parents and i went to the church for the BBQ and then we went to Colusa for pizza and fireworks with our family. I love spending time with my cousin, she is so silly! Well i hope everyone else had a great 4th!

No comments: