Sunday, July 29, 2007

He is faithful...

Do you ever find yourself in a place of total confusion? On a journey and you can't possibly see where you are headed. I have recently been on one of these journeys and quite frankly am still finding my way through it. But i am reminded of a dream i had a while back. I was running up these bleachers and they suddenly changed into "floating" planks of wood. They were steps but were not connected to each other. Each step had engravings on it. And they were beautiful, hand crafted. And once i came to the wood steps i was in the sky, with clouds all around me. I had been running up these stairs for so long and i was getting really tired. I stopped for a moment and thought to myself, "i am never going to get there, this staircase is never ending." The "there" i was talking about was heaven, the throne room, Jesus!! Then i heard the voice of the Lord say, "Don't you want me?" And i said, " Yes, but..." Then i realized that even though i was tired and weary i had to keep going, because i can't survive without seeing more of Him!

God i beckoning us, he is calling us and wooing us. We have to be desperate enough to push through the hardships and the pain to meet with Him. I have been in a time of confusion and a feeling of being lost in what He has for me. But i know that if i push through and persevere He will fulfill His promises. He is faithful and will not disappoint us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lydia, God is beckoning us and wanting to woo us and he is just waiting for us to run to him. I pray that God will be with you more now, during this time, then you have ever experienced him before. Take this time to let God love on you and show you His love for His beautiful daugther. Tammie

Mama Mia! said...

you're such a sweetheart. I love hearing your heart and how you share straight from your gut. God will be faithful to meet your right where you're at - and you'll be blown away. love ya, girl!