Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just Talking About Him...

I love how all we have to do is talk about the things of God and He shows up!! I got to work this morning feeling "blah" and my boss noticed it. She asked me what was wrong and i just shared with her that i have had a crummy couple of weeks and that all i really want is more of Jesus, intimacy with Him!! So we started talking about the things of the Lord and just telling testimonies of what He has done in our lives and how much fun Holy Spirit is. And the atmosphere changed! I found myself totally pumped and full of Joy!! I love how when we just talk about Him and the things He has done it changes the atmosphere. So if you are having a crummy day just remember the things that He has done for you and speak them out! Just talk about Him and He will change everything around you!!

No comments: