Thursday, February 7, 2008

Eighteen...

well today i am eighteen and i never thought that i would be this emotional about it! for the past few days i have been reminded of my childhood and just my life and i have been so blessed!! i have been blessed with wonderful, amazing parents. with wonderful family and friends. and a relationship with Jesus! a few minutes ago i looked back at some posts from the past year and i was amazed at how much i have grown up. it scares me so much to think that next year i might not live here anymore and that i might be out on my own in another state!! i am officially scared of it but i know that my Jesus will take care of me and be with me the whole way!! so i am now and official "adult" now, but do i really have to grow up?!?!? well anyway, have a great day full of wonderful, beautiful, glorious Jesus!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! So far, Eliana hasn't decided to make her debut on your special day....darn!

Heidi Joy said...

lydia! i miss you, too! happy birthday, too! i know how you feel, growing up and all. no worries, there is no pressure to act differently. just always be yourself, friend.

i hope you are well. i love you!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

Lydia,
you've looked down and out, not your usual joyfull self the past few times I saw you. I know God's turning up the heat in all our lives, hang in there girl. I'll be praying for you. Love ya!!
jenn

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

Oh, and happy belated birthday :)